Explore Saint Petersburg on a new visa-free ferry trip: 3 days in Russia and two nights on ferry! Experience top quality culture, take tours to outstanding palaces and sights, have great parties and lots of fun in Russian style! Visa-free for all nationalities. All tours guided in English. Please, note that a passport valid 6 months after the end of the trip is required!
Tickets go on sale on Monday January the 15th.
- Connecting transfer to Helsinki from your chosen departure place
- Ferry trip Helsinki-St Petersburg-Tallinn-Helsinki
- Accommodation in 4-person economy-class cabin on the ferry
- Accommodation in a centrally located 3* hotel 3 nights (shared double room basis)
- 3 x hotel breakfast
- Guided city sight-seeing tour by bus in English
- Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (FREE FOR STUDENTS ONLY)
- Guided tour of the St. Peter and Paul fortress
- Transportation sea terminal-hotel-sea terminal in St Petersburg
- Services of a tour leader in St Petersburg
- All mandatory fees (port fee, fuel surcharge, passport registration)
- Tourist map of St Petersburg
- Discounts for ESN or ISYY Studnet card Holders