Discover magical Lapland in Europe’s northernmost ski resort! Visit Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi, check out a reindeer farm run by Sami people, explore the beautiful Arctic landscape and, if you are lucky, see the Northern lights! Try your hand at a variety of Winter sports: snowshoe trekking, cross-country skiing, husky sledding, snowmobile driving, swimming in the Arctic Ocean – and all this at student discount prices! The group will be staying in atmospheric cottages on Kaunispää-fell – a perfect place for spotting the Aurora Borealis!
Tickets go on sale on Monday the 15th of January!
- A round-trip by bus to Rovaniemi & Saariselkä from a chosen departure point
- 4 nights’ accommodation in 3-14 person cabins with sauna
- Visit to the famous Kemi Snowcastle
- Visit to Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi
- Tour guide services at the destination
- Discounts for ESN or ISYY Studnet card Holders