Join the ESN Joensuu trip to St. Petersburg to spend unforgettable three days in one of the most beautiful cities of Europe! Ticket sales started on the 19.01. at 10h. Note that there is only a limited amount of tickets being sold, so book early to make sure you do not miss this experience.
Booking link: http://www.aikamatkat.fi/
Discover the Venice of the North on a visa-free ferry trip!
Experience top quality culture, tours to outstanding places and sights, great parties and a lot of fun in Russian style!
Available for all nationalities, guided in English.
For more detailed information about the trip, the timetable, the extra-activities, the accomodation, the history of St. Petersburg and also the Russian language, see this pdf-file: http://
Prices from 290 €/person
Package price includes:
● Bus Transportation Joensuu-Helsinki-Joensuu
● Ferry trip Helsinki-St Petersburg-Helsinki
● Accommodation in 4-person economy-class cabin on the ferry
● Accommodation in a centrally located 3* hotel 2 nights (shared double room basis)
● 2 x hotel breakfast
● Guided city sightseeing tour by bus (English speaking guide)
● Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (for students only)
● Guided tour of the SS Peter and Paul fortress (for students only)
● Transportation sea terminal-hotel-sea terminal in St Petersburg
● Services of a tour conductor
● Professional group leader and guide service in St Petersburg (in English)
● Tourist map of St Petersburg
For extra cost
● Connecting bus transfers to Helsinki
● Single room supplement
● Guided excursions and activities
● Travel insurance
This tour is guided in English
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or customerservice@timetravel
Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).
- from 290€